...two days ago...
This ring tone goes off on The Precious...
*Evilicious smiles*
Evie: Hello Muscles
Muscles: *laughs* You always call me that.
Evie: *giggles* It suits you, does it not?
Muscles: *laughs again*
....we chit chat for a while, and then the subject turns to last year's infamous staff party, when I drunkenly disclosed to him that I write a sex blog....
Muscles: You're bartending again this year, right?
Evie: Uhhhhhhhmmmm...I really shouldn't. Ugh.
Muscles: But I like it when you're drunk.
Evie: *deadpan* So does my husband. Ahem.
Muscles: *laughs* Oh yeah.
Evie: Exactly.
Muscles: Well, I still think you should bartend. That was the best staff party ever. *laughs*
Evie: *blushes, cringes, blushes more, gets off phone as quickly as possible*
...fast forward to today...
...I am at work, watching season one of "Prison Break", paying zero attention to the coming and goings surrounding me...
A deep voice in my ear: Is that the show with the guy with the tattoos?
Evie: *squeaks*
Muscles: You're way too easy.
Evie: *arches a brow*
Muscles: I take that back. You're kind of a pain in the ass really.
Evie: Hrmph.
Muscles: Sooo...wanna see MY tattoo? *starts to lift his shirt*
Evie: Gawwwwd yes. *pause* I mean.....NO! No no NO!!!!!!!!
...he looks down at my desk, notices the baby bottle that belongs to my assistant's kitten...
Muscles: If I put that bottle in my mouth, will it make me purr?
Evie: *blink* Uhm...doubtful.
Muscles: *looks me square in the eyes* You make me purr.
Evie: ...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
Naughty naughty...;)
Ten bucks says he's gotta itty bitty dick!
I'm in the wrong field for sure. No one nearly as interesting as you ever came to our office parties -- much less tended bar. Well, or one thing I don't think we had a bar....
Hey! It was lovely chatting with you the other day. Nice to hear from you as always. I hope things are going well.
Oh my!!! *giggle*
Maybe I should come and visit you! LOL!
That's great! I'm loving it... One of my favorite naughty girls.
Post a Comment