Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

I'm going to be....uhm....."occupied" this evening....

*wicked grin*

Soooo....here's some pics I took the last couple weeks that I haven't used yet.

Have a wonderful evening all! I'll pop around and comment tomorrow. xoxoxoxo




45113638_202b79dc11

Now go give Osbasso some love!!!!

16 comments:

Karl Elvis said...

Nice cube, baby!

Shay said...

Oh that's so cool!!

Happy HNT!

Regal said...

very original and beautiful - HHNT

Lestat said...

Very nice. What kind'a bribe you want officer?

MG said...

that's so weird, I did the cube thing today too ;)

LOVE that set.... you have the most delicious lips!

HHNT

Spirit57 said...

Very nice cube ...among other very nice things ...

HHNT !!!!

Jessica said...

you can come occupy me next!! Happy HNT!!

Anonymous said...

wow...

damn.

HHNT!

AndyT13 said...

Oh Tres sexy! Especially those lips! Woot! HHNT!

Hoochie Mama said...

*giggle*

I like your box... I mean cube thingy...

Happy HNT!

Fermus said...

That's one of the coolest ever! HHNT!

The Pirate said...

Yes, that IS the coolest cube ever. You rule. Gimmie some sugar, baby.

Suze said...

Evie, I'm dizzy! I love them all I just can't choose.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Jody said...

very cool my dear

Anonymous said...

Nice box. *wink*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...