Muscles sent me this link today that you guys have to check out.
Click here for "Wondercum".
It's a product that promises "sweeter tasting sperm".
Uhmmmm.......
*sheepish smile*
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
5 comments:
I'm married, so that wouldn't work for me because in order for it to work properly, you actually have to get a blowjob.
LOL! Well, it's taken me forever to come visit you & ... uh... hmm.... doesn't apple juice make cum taste sweeter? lol ;)
LMAO @ should-be-working...that doesn't go for all married men - some still get lucky in the oral dept...
Pinapple juice! Oh yes! Produces the sweetest tasting cum. Don't know if it increases the quantity though. Love of my life has never had a problem with the quantity.
Nummmmmiessss!
Lisa W., yes, but four hours of begging really isn't foreplay, now is it?
Post a Comment