Good God woman, now I think I can have a happy Friday!(what kinda bribes ya takin'?)
I've been so very bad...Please...arrest me...heheHappy Friday to you babe.
if more officers looked like that i love it..those old outfits have to go!
Gratuitous boobage is accepted at any time, especially from you sexy.I think I have a weapon on me and need to be frisked..hey watch that nightstick copper!tc
Feel free to pull me over and cuff me any time. :)
So many boys and girls to cuff and search.....so little time.....*wicked grin*
Post a Comment
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
6 comments:
Good God woman, now I think I can have a happy Friday!
(what kinda bribes ya takin'?)
I've been so very bad...
Please...
arrest me...
hehe
Happy Friday to you babe.
if more officers looked like that i love it..those old outfits have to go!
Gratuitous boobage is accepted at any time, especially from you sexy.
I think I have a weapon on me and need to be frisked..hey watch that nightstick copper!
tc
Feel free to pull me over and cuff me any time. :)
So many boys and girls to cuff and search.....so little time.....
*wicked grin*
Post a Comment