Now go give Osbasso a nice little spank hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...

31 comments:
Well now! That certainly works!
Happy HNT!! Really sexy photo, evilicious blonde. ;)
BIG HUGS
~padme
Hmmm.... where's the rest? ;) Nice pic.
whoa... *orgasm*
bout fuggin time!
I thought I was gonna die from evie withdrawal.
HHNT, you peccuuuuullllliiiiaaarrr
HOT ASS BABE!
Hot damn. Looks like what I'd see if I were coming up for air. HHNT you red hawt mama you. **drools**
TG
very delicious...
hhnt
simply beautiful. happy hnt. x
Great shot! HHNT!
very nice and so appropriate...Happy HNT!
Nice viewpoint. Wish I was there.
HHNT!
Very nice shape. I have to agree with shhhh, wish I were there...
Nice tit.
Evie, you have very dangerous curves. Now how about I come over and give you a massage?
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
voluptuous - HHNT
What a sweet sexy pic girl! :)
Happy HNT!
What an outstanding picture, very gorgeous!
Beautiful
birds eye view.
Mouth watering.
October, and I already know exactly what I want for Christmas...
~EA
ummm dayum!!!!!!!!!! :)
LMAO @ Spitfire's comment.
That's a sexy boobie, baby!
Great angle! HHNT:)
You're a tasty blur.
Beautiful as always!
HHNT!
Well yes you are more than half naked, but its boobiethon week so its ok! HHNT!
HOT DAMN! (drool) Happy HNT!
Very lovely. Happy HNT!
I see a boobie, I see a boobie!!
Oh.
And I think you've seen mine....
LOL!!
Love ya, hon.
I just got back into town and was looking for somewhere to rest my weary head. ;-)
very nice, very nice .............ok, speechless
Hello
Here is some informational sources
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
naprosyn
/////////////////////////////
naproxen
nasacort
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
nexium
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
N
nizoral
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
ortho
paroxetine
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
P
--------------------------------------------------
penlac
percocet
==================================
phendimetrazine
phentermine
prevacid
---------------------------------------------
prilosec
propecia
protopic
==================================
prozac
pyrethrin
ranitidine
==================================
remeron
retin
rozerem
seasonale
/////////////////////////////
O
/////////////////////////////
sibutramine
singulair
---------------------------------------------
skelaxin
soma
==================================
synalar
tamiflu
tetracycline
T
---------------------------------------------
tramadol
---------------------------------------------
cymbalta
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
PS
It would be interesting, if you'll post your thoughts about that pills.. thx
This is my university project )) Thank you for your post;)
your can mail me karlonushik@cashette.com
Here you can find lots of information about pills.
tretinoin
triphasil
==================================
ultracet
ultram
valium
---------------------------------------------
V
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
valtrex
vaniqa
vermox
==================================
viagra
vicodin
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
watson
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
wellbutrin
xanax
yasmin
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
zanaflex
zelnorm
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
zithromax
zocor
zoloft
--------------------------------------------------
zovirax
zyban
Z
==================================
zyloprim
zyrtec
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
--------------------------------------------------
PPS
If I'll find something else, I'll post it here ))
I wait your suggestions ))
Post a Comment