Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday....

Well my goodness. I seem to have wandered in to the shower with a tshirt on. However did that happen? *innocent smile*


45113638_202b79dc11


Now go give Osbasso a nice little pinch on the ass hello!

23 comments:

Leesa said...

Very nice!
Gotta love a wet tshirt ;)
HHNT

Regal said...

Lovely with a bit of mystery - HHNT

Anonymous said...

I love a wet T-shirt!! ~growl~

Happy HNT

Phain said...

damn woman! *~*happy hnt*~*

Anonymous said...

wet t-shirts are the best....
YUMMY!!
Happy HNT!!
BIG HUGS
padme

Professor Fate said...

You need to be more careful. You never know when or where a running shower will spring up. Maybe you should wear more white. :)

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

i think you would win any contest hands down!
Great pic
hhnt

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't know how it happened either but I hope it continues. You have beautiful eyes. Damn! HHNT
TG

Osbasso said...

You always seem to surprise me!

Anonymous said...

GOOD GOD WOMAN!! COME HERE NOW!!!

I am glad I jumped in the shower with you....a fellow green eyed texan, er I mean, wet shirt,er,

duuhhh...just freaking get over here you

*drags evie off*

Suze said...

I don't know Evie but next time I'll be in there waiting for you.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Unknown said...

Love the clickety pic - you are so gorgeous dahling...

Jason said...

How about a blogger wet t-shirt contest. I'd be happy to offer my judging services.

MG said...

lmao... ummm... maybe while you were "daydreaming" ;)

GREAT SEXY SHOT...
HHNT

MG said...

lmao... ummm... maybe while you were "daydreaming" ;)

GREAT SEXY SHOT...
HHNT

MG said...

oops...
(god, i'm impatient)

Blondage said...

I took the "click through" face pic down. If you missed it, email me - evblnd at gmail dot com. I might say yes. ;)

Thank you all for the comments. I am soooooo purring right now.

Supercock said...

Good lord woman, fantastic, stunning, gorgeous, wonderful, etc.

Thanks so much for this :)

Terry said...

Just found your blog. I'm from the Houston area too, so I have to support and give love to my fellow Texans. I'll be sure to bookmark this one. :)

Hoochie Mama said...

You go girl! I just love the feel of a wet t-shirt! Makes me all sexy feeling! :)

Irishdiablo said...

Is that a lemon under a wet paper towel? ROFLMAO

Anonymous said...

Very sexy. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

your nipple missed my mouth and poked me in the eye but I'm happily blind in one eye for the moment.:)

Everytime I visit here, I get a nice warm feeling..a very warm feeling...thank you.

c'ya sexy.
tc

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...