...I morph back in to "Dorkalicious Blonde".
I really should not be allowed to talk to handsome men.
Seriously.
Not ever.
Shit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
10 comments:
You can talk to me at anytime!
Dammit! I was gonna say that!
you KNOW you can talk to me anytime!!
Jason, raise up off mah woman!
Dorkalicious? No honey, that's me.
Seriously, EB, what straight guy wouldn't want to talk to you?
good, that leaves more of you for us average looking guys.:)
tc
If you need someone who's not so handsome to bring you back to reality...call me!
Well then, how do you talk to your husband????
It's okay, Dorkalicious Blonde is endearing too.
Don't be so hard on yourself babe!
Anything that ends in '...licious' is still good.
And oh, you so are.
Post a Comment