Someone asked me today if I could list every man I've had sex with. I replied, yes, of course I can! So, on a lark, I started typing out names.
FUCK!
I can't remember the traveling sales dude's name!!!!!!!
He was someone I met on line somewhere. He was traveling to Houston to do a sales pitch to a local college. I think it was software maybe? It's vague.
I was dating a few people, but was not committed to anyone.
We had traded pictures, talked a few times. He was going to be staying in a hotel down town near where I worked at the time. He asked if I wanted to come over. I was horny and alone that night, so I said yes.
Sex with him was better than what I had been used to up until then. He had a nice bod. He was the first man who ever told me I gave him the best blow job of his life.
I still smile when I think about that. ;)
He had really big hands. He liked to have me on my back with my legs scissored straight up in the air. He could wrap one of his giant hands around both of my ankles and hold them up. I thought that was kinda neat.
I faked a couple orgasms, and went home.
Yes, Flowers, I used to have to fake them. That was back before I knew how to have one with male participation......but that is a story for another day.
Back to the topic at hand..... WTF was his name?!?!?! The last time I spoke to him was the night Princess Diana was killed. Think Evie. THINK!
*grumble*
If I can remember the name, does that mean I am NOT a ho though? Or would that just make me a ho with a better memory.
Hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
11 comments:
I think your "dignity" is safe. Sounds like you were a girl I should have know a few years ago :-)
Don't sweat it. It was several years ago and it's not like you had a long term relationship with the guy. If that were the case and couldn't remember his name, THEN you would be a HO!! lol
Never in a million years would I ever think of you as a garden tool. ;-)
I can't believe you didn't remember my name...
I wouldn't worry but I understand the perplexing 'what was his name???'. Besides doesn't sound as if it was spectacular enough to really make a wonderful never-forget-your-name memory.
I'd never forget you sweetie. Promise. ;-) hehe
If the verdict comes in that you are, let me know. That would mean that I am too. Damn! We are trying not to go there! right?
What I wonder is does he remember your name? If he does then you must give the best blowjob ever. I he doesn't what does that make him?
BTW, hey again!
Not to burst your bubble or anything, but...a man tells EVERY woman that they just gave him the best blowjob he's ever had. This, in the great scheme of things insures more blowjobs from that woman. Just sayin.
*psssst*
wanna know a secret?
I have two I can't remember their names!
I say, definitely just a bad memory...
but thanks for the post, made me smile.
Hah hah, I remember talking about something like this... heh heh. I'm not sure about 2 which if you think about it, isn't so bad (I didn't want to remember those two that bad anyway). I never thought of you as a ho anyways:)
Post a Comment