A friend turned me on to this post today. I thought the author brilliantly summed up internet relationships.
Go read and absorb, my pretty pretty Flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
2 comments:
He rules. I just put him in my blogroll. I'm amazed at how few comments he's getting, he must be short on readers.
Great find, Evil!
Thank you, both of you. I'm very new to blogging, and only started this on September 30th. I've had about 200 hits since then. But I think that's about to go up, dramatically ...
Post a Comment