I walk in to the gym tonight, and The Wee General is no where to be found.
Soooo........I hop up on the elliptical machine to warm up and get some cardio in....
....and I am moving pretty fast, totally focused on my form.....
....and the wench somehow manages to sneak up behind me, grab me by the waist and shout BOO!
I shriek and go flying off the elliptical machine, stumble in to the poor frightened man who was on the treadmill next to me, HE goes flying in to the chick next to him.
I swear, it was like frikkin DOMINOS!
Wee General starts cracking up, and like she did the other day, falls on the damn floor laughing.
Yargh.
Nosey-John-who-shaves-all-his-body-hair-except-his-head-and-his-eyebrows wanders over, sees her rolling around on the floor again, and practically salivates when he asks what torturous thing she did to me THIS time.
I see a pattern forming.
I am now 100% convinced.
The girl is trying to drive me INSANE.
Seriously. In-fucking-sane.
Scaring the bejesus out of me at every opportunity, kicking my ass harder and harder each week at the gym, telling me sex stories, kissing me, .....WTF? Seriously. WTF? I am so confused!!!! Don't get me wrong, I am totally laughing my ass off about all of this. It is definitely entertaining. But WTF is going on?!?!?!?!?!?
I need a drink. The girl is driving me to the bottle.
And on that happy note, I am heading off to "test drive" the hawt little outfit I bought for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday post. I need sex. BAD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment