Wednesday, December 28, 2005

HNT #5, and a naughty audio post!

I'm feeling frisky for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday. I've never shown my face here before. You're not going to get full frontal (*wicked grin*) but here's a few pieces of the puzzle.

Before blindfold....



After blindfold....


Yes, I am smiling softly at you....


A little bit lower....I was rolling around a lot....my hair goes pretty wild....

Osbasso, the King of HNT, gave us HNT-ers an assignment. He wanted us to choose our favorite HNT pic, repost, and say why. My favorite is actually the third one in this group, of my lips. And why....? Because I was thinking about something wonderful when it was taken....

And now.....This audio post is not safe for work, children or pets! Play at your own risk!!!! *verrrrrrry wicked grin* I swear it hurt a lot worse than it sounds like it did. Oh well. ;)

this is an audio post - click to play

No comments:

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...