Tesco, one of my favorite rascals, has a kickass music site that you must visit.
Hopefully you have already haunted his original site, Blank Forever. It's been in my linkies since I first started this site.
He's got a second one that I have been haunting today for all the killer mp3s - 100 Records.
I left all of my damn cds at home the last two days, and Tesco and his fellow contributers at 100 Records saved me from complete and utter boredom.
I spazzed when I saw that Deryke, a regular contributor to 100 Records, did a post on Sublime.
*happy sigh*
God I love that band.
Here's a tasty sample of the joy to be found...
From 100 Records -
How Soon is Now by The Smiths
40 Oz to Freedom by Sublime
Funeral Party by The Cure
Time by Pink Floyd
Complete Control by The Clash
And some great vids by two of my favorite bands from Blank Forever:
Bauhaus covering Bowie
Creep by Radiohead
Go visit and worship, my darling Flowers.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
2 comments:
thanks for the mention * happy sigh *
My pleasure Darlin'.
:)
Post a Comment