My evil and absolutely fabulous looking trainer/next door neighbor, normally referred to here as "The Wee General", asked my Other Half to marry her tonight.
Things are a bit complicated considering she is married to the Marquis de Sade and Other Half is married to me.
I guess love will find a way though.
*giggling*
Perhaps I should back up a bit.
Ahem.
The Wee General's dryer has been broken for quite a while. She spent a lot of the weekend at my house doing her laundry (good grief do those little babies of hers ever produce some dirty clothes! Crikey!). Other Half helped me fold some of TWG's towels and sheets. That was the first time she spazzed. Then tonight, it looks like Other Half fixed her dryer, saved her lots and lots of money, gave her squealing 4 year old pony rides (the 4 year old told Other Half she wants to call him "Alexis". LOL! If you could have seen his face!) and was tossing her 1 year old in the air and making the little dude giggle. So.....now TWG officially has a crush and hath proposed marriage.
*giggling*
Other Half is like that though. People fall in love with him all the time - kids, adults...heck, even pets. He's just a really special guy.
But like I said in the post title, he is going to be utterly impossible to live with.
Oi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment