Blondage: You need to work on your New Year's resolution.
Blondage's Inner Brat: No I don't. Mine is going to be the same one I always have.
Blondage: NO! If we have sex even more frequently you'll break our body!
Blondage's Inner Brat: You are such a pussy.
Blondage: Don't you effing start Beyotch! Only TWG calls me that and gets away with it!
Blondage's Inner Brat: *pout*
Blondage: *glare*
Blondage's Inner Brat: Fine. My resolution will be that we have LESS sex..
Blondage: *growl* Take it back or I am spanking your ass. *flexes pumped biceps*
Blondage's Inner Brat: Riiiight. That makes sense. Spank your own ass. Sounds like fuuuuuuuun. *sarcastic grin*
Blondage: I'll get Sweetpea....errr.....I mean Other Half to do it then! Pfffttthhhtt!!!!!!!!!
Blondage's Inner Brat: *silence*
Blondage: Ohhhhh Sweeeeeeeeatpea.......I called you Sweetpea on the blawwwwwwwwwwg again!!!!!!
.....muttered curses drift in to the office from the next room.....
Blondage: Your ass is grass now.
Blondage's Inner Brat: So is yours, Blondie.
Blondage: *blink* Shyte.
Blondage's Inner Brat: *snicker*
Blondage: Well.....I have an idea.
Blondage's Inner Brat: Something naughty?
Blondage: Of course.
Blondage's Inner Brat: Well?
Blondage: *grins wickedly*
Blondage's Inner Brat: *stamps foot* Tell me damnit!
Blondage: How about.....an audio blog of the spanking?
Blondage's Inner Brat: *purrrrrrrrrr*
Blondage: Psssst.....Flowers.....if it pops up, it will NOT be safe for work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment