Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

I'm posting my HNT pics ridiculously early (as in, like, a whole day early). I am going to my office Christmas party tonight. If you've known me for a while, you realize I tend to accidentally drink too much and do something wacky. BBF will be at the party, and god knows she's a terrible influence (hehehehee), so
I had better get these up now in case I am too drunk to do it tonight when I get home.....or too hungover to do it in the morning. *giggling*

I think I got to wear this approximately 30 seconds last night before it was yanked off and thrown on the floor.

*wicked grin*

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo









If you'd like to join the HNT party next Thursday, please click here for info!

Update.....home from my Christmas party.....*hiccup*.....it was fun.....*hiccup*.

Is it just me, or is it not vastly amusing that all of my co-workers call my Other Half "Sweetpea". I guess I call him that in public more that I thought...? I introduced him to someone new tonight, and said "M**** this is S****", and M yells "HI SWEETPEA! Nice to meet you!". Even the NEW GIRL knows him as Sweetpea. Oh man!

BBF (for you newbies, she's my best friend and co-worker) has even shortened his nickname to just "Pea". LMAO!

Oh is he ever gonna kick my ass if he sees I blabbed about this on the blog.

But dearest Sweetpea, I didn't tell the blog or BBF about that special thing you did for me this morning, so I deserve points for that.

*innocent smile*

*hiccup*

No comments:

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...