I whimper as he slips a ballgag in to my mouth.
"You will not make a sound, or your ass will feel it for a month,", he whispers in my ear.
I nod.
He attaches a leash to the collar around my neck and leads me towards the forest.
I trip periodically as my shoes sink in to the mud.
Fuck-me-heels are definitely not meant for hiking.
We reach a clearing.
I see a small structure.
"Climb.", he whispers.
I grasp a metal ladder and carefully begin to make my way up. I feel his eyes on my ass from below, and begin to wiggle it, teasing him as I climb. I reach the top and swing my legs over the side and into the structure. He quickly climbs up the ladder and in behind me.
He spreads a blanket out on the floor.
"Kneel.", he whispers.
I kneel at his feet.
He removes the ballgag from my mouth, unzips his fly and sits down on the lone chair.
I grasp his cock in my gloved hands.
I lean forward and begin to lick from the balls all the way up to the head and back again.
I take the head of his cock inside my mouth and begin to quietly suck.
I hear his breathing begin to change, quicken.
"Wow. Is he already about to cum?", I think to myself.
I feel his hands on my face, stilling me.
"Get down.", he whispers.
I hit the deck.
BOOM!
The gun cracks.
I lift my head and peek over the edge of the deer stand.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeew!", I exclaim.
- - - - - - - -
For those of you who are completely confused by this one, please read the previous post.
Other Half, you owe my smartass self at LEAST an hour of oral.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment