LL tagged me. WENCH!!!!!
Here are the directions: Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.
VERY random bits about me:
1. I received a music scholarship offer from Julliard. Turning it down to be a professional party animal was not exactly one of my better decisions...
2. I have an unnatural emotional attachment to my cell phone.
3. When I started working out with my trainer I could only do about 35 pounds on the calve press machine. I can do over 200 pounds now. *flex*
4. I have had lots of published authors in my family. I've recently been approached about becoming the NEXT published author in my family. Neat, huh? I am, as far as I know, the only one who writes about/wrote about sex. I hope. Eeeeew! Must think about something else now.
5. This blog has turned me in to an exhibitionist.
5 1/2. Ok, you probably already knew that, so here's a bonus random thing about me. My eyes change colors depending on my mood. If they turn really bright green, run for your life.
If you are reading this and haven't done it already, consider yourself tagged. Pooshie - that means you Mister!!!!!
1 comment:
so how come you do not return calls any more?
Post a Comment