Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas wrap-up and a meme!

Oh where to start, where to start.

I spent 6 nights out of the last week drinking heavily. I am scared to get on the scale. Oi vey. I am currently hung over, which seems to have become kind of the norm for me. I am still on vacation for two more weeks. Woo hoo! Soooo.....if I appear to be slogging (slacker blogging), it's because I am off painting my house or shopping or lounging around in my fuzzy new pjays....or perhaps shackled in these:

Guess who gave me those cuffs?!?!?!? If you guessed my Other Half, WRONG, spank yourself immediately. Nope, it was The Wee General, aka my trainer/neighbor. I was a bit stunned!!!! LOL!!!!!

Here's a pic of my husband's favorite Christmas present:


This beast is a fireproof gun safe. It's almost as tall as I am. He received a bunch of gift certificates for a hunting store and bought this monster yesterday. It weighs 600 pounds. Other Half and my brother managed to get it upstairs by themselves, and only took out two walls in the process. Ahem.

He paid dearly for the demolition last night.

Ahem ahem ahem. *wink*

Here's a pic of my favorite Christmas present:


Other Half always spoils me rotten. He always goes bananas and buys me waaaay too much. Such a sweet man. This was my favorite present. It's a Coach bag. He bought me the matching wallet too. Upon opening, I of course immediately thought of Ala. That girl loves Coach more than any person I have ever known! *grin*

And since I am the mood to share, here is a pic I took about ten minutes ago of my pouting 95 pound Golden Retriever. Doesn't he look forlorn? He is pouting because The Wee General's 4 year old daughter just knocked on the door to say hi and he didn't get to jump on her, knock her down and lick her to death. Isn't he a pretty boy? Pouty at the moment, but pretty.


And now, on to the meme....

I was Tagged By the lovely Lionette.

Here are the rules; The first player of this game starts with the topic and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged!” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

The following may not be weird to you but they are to somebody.

1> I have to pull covers up to my chin or I can't sleep. I think this goes back to my childhood, when I was scared of monsters...? I thought if I was totally covered, they couldn't get me. It just became a habit over the years I guess....

2> Another little kid thing I do....I have to have a glass of water on my nightstand.

3> Say I'm at Christmas dinner, and there's 500 different veggies and such to try. I cannot stand for any of my food to touch on my plate. It drives me crazy. I won't eat where it touches...

4> I collect musicals/show tunes in foreign languages. You haven't lived until you've heard "Rent" in Swedish or Les Miserables in Japanese. ;)

5> I collect vibrators....and name them.

I know. I'm a freak.

I now tag:

Earth Rooster

Kent

M Chaos

MJ

River Boat Pilot

1 comment:

DestructiveCriticism said...

Ha... you closed with "I know... I'm a freak."

[thinking of a song spinnin' in his head]

I think that's Step#1 to "Total Freak-ness"... admitting you're a freak! Congratulations!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...