Sooooo........
Friday night, I had a training appointment at 6pm with The Wee General at the gym.
Sooooo.......
I walk in to the gym, zap my card on the scanner thinga-ma-bob, and walk towards the little cubby things you stash your keys and your card in.
I throw my stuff in, and BOING! Up pops The Wee General from behind the cubby things, yells "BOO!" and SCARES THE FRIKKIN DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME!!!!
I screamed. LOUD!
The whole gym turns to look.
She laughs so hard at me that she literally falls on the ground laughing.
So of course nosey John, the guy who likes to shave all his body hair with women's shaving cream, wanders over to see what happened.
TWG is still on the ground. Literally on the ground.
John: WTF is going on?!?!?!?
Blondage: *blushing*
TWG: *laughing her ass off*
Blondage: She's terrorizing me again. She gets off on terrorizing me ya know.
John: Pussies are an easy target.
(For you newbies, those two think it is funny to call me a pussy when she works me out. I think it is too, but don't tell 'em I admitted that!)
Blondage: *growl*
TWG: *holding her sides, laughing hysterically*
Blondage: I can't wait until I'm strong enough to kick both of your asses. *glare*
John: *laughs and flexes his biceps*
(Did I mention John is about 6'3" and I am 5'6"?)
Blondage: *looks down on the floor at TWG* I swear she is stalking me.
TWG: *laughs even harder, tears rolling down her cheeks*
John: *eyes widen* Stalking you....?
Blondage: She wants to tie me up and beat me with a weightlifting belt.
TWG: *nods and laughs*
(Oh, by the way Flowers, I forgot to mention during our drunken debauchery the other night, I confessed my BDSM "lifestyle" to TWG. I should never drink. Seriously. Never. Bad bad bad.)
John: *blinks* Uuuuhhhhmmmm. Interesting.
Blondage: You have no idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment