Sunday, December 04, 2005

Scene from the House of Blondage

When - this morning, as we were getting dressed
Players - Blondage and Other Half
- - - - - - -
Blondage - Want some say in the next part of my naughty story?

Other Half - You know me, you know what I like.

Blondage - *pauses*......Actually, now that I think about it, I don't know what your biggest fantasy is.

Other Half - You're just trying to trick me in to blogging.

Blondage - No, I really want to know! What is your biggest fantasy! Tell me and I'll write it in to my story.

Other Half - I want to shoot a buck with a rack THIS BIG. *spreads arms as wide as he can*

Blondage - *growl*

No comments:

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...