Last night after my "oral reward" (see previous post - hehehehe) we were rolling around talking and wrestling.
I noticed an odd little twinge.
Blondage - "Owie. My eye hurts.".
Other Half - "Want me to stick my finger in it?".
Blondage - *laughing* "Thank you, but no.".
*wrestle, wrestle, talk, blah blah blah, fall asleep*
This morning when I woke up, I couldn't open my left eye.
Uhmmm.......WTF????
*dial Other Half's phone number*
Blondage - "(deleted annoying nickname), my eye is worse.".
Other Half - "Put some visine in it.".
Blondage - "Kinda hard to do that when it is swollen shut.".
Other Half - "Smartass.".
Blondage - "Well.....like.....DUH.".
Other Half - *laughs*
Blondage - "What do you think this is? Allergic reaction?".
Other Half - *dramatic pause, adopts a very somber tone* I'm afraid I know what it is. *sigh*
Blondage - *panics* OMG!!!! Is it BAD?!?!? Do I need a doctor??????? WTF is it?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!
Other Half - *another dramatic pause, somber tone continues* It's Blogger's Eye.
Blondage - *channels Steve-the-Pirate* GAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment