Friday, December 16, 2005

Adult industry quiz



According to experts, my adult industry job would be...
Adult Job QuizStunt AssAdult Job Quiz
Not all adult actors want to have their backsides on camera. This is where you come in and stand in. Your perfect job is a Stunt Ass
Take the Adult Industry Job Quiz



A stunt ass. That would look great on my resume. *giggling* Thanks for the link kitten! *purrr*

4 comments:

Blondage said...

LOL!!!!! I wish I had gotten that one. Woo hoo!!!!

Doublebogie said...

MMmm! I wouldn't mind being the stunt hand that gets to spank that stunt ass!

Doublebogie said...

OMG! Too funny!
I took the test.
I'd be a viagra dealer.

Anonymous said...

never saw such befor... [url=http://moourl.com/yy0rb]Beautifull.[/url]

just a bit help just visit to get me my next free video

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...