If you have not seen the movie "Silence of the lambs", you can stop reading this post right now. You won't get it! LOL!
I was IMing with MJ today, and I can't remember exactly how the topic came up, but he sent me a link to a song about "Silence of the lambs". It's a song from the bad guy's perspective, and it is hysterical. You can listen to the song and watch the video here.
So for what you are about to experience, BLAME HIM! LOL!
Most of you are not aware of something about me. A secret. A BIG secret. One I rarely discuss. I probably talk about anal sex in public more that I talk about this obsession of mine. Are you ready? Have you braced yourselves?
I am a musical theater nerd.
Not only am I an expert in various theater trivia.........I collect stuff. WEIRD stuff. I can sing the musical Rent.....in Swedish...and Italian....and Spanish....and Korean......
Ahem.
I'll spare you the gritty details of all my various collections. Just take my word for it when I tell you I am SCARY.
Soooo.....MJ sent me that video, and my musical theater nerdiness popped out to say hello. My darling pervs, there actually is a musical version of "Silence of the Lambs"!!!!!
And ohhhhhhhh my gawwwwwwwwd.......you MUST download this MP3...........
Go here
Find my personal favorite, track number 6, called "Put the fucking lotion in the basket". TRUST ME ON THIS pervs. You gotta hear it!!!!!!
The middle part when "Jamie" is going "oooooh ahhhhhhh" and there's sound effects in the background.....and then he says "Precious?"........
Oh. My. Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwd. Priceless.
Maybe I should post a sex story next. I feel so manic! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
3 comments:
Oh! Twin MJs! LOL!
Yes, vewy vewy scarrrrrwy. LOL!
Ever go to the Great Caruso on Westheimer? Or any other dinner theatre places?
Yeah, I've been to the Great Caruso a couple times. It's fun.
I'm kind of a snob though. I prefer New York.
*grin*
I heart Broadway.
Post a Comment