I was thinking last night and this morning about "certainties" in life.....you know, things you can always count on.
In the random, odd sort of order they pop in to my head.....
* I know that "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" is going to make me cry. The Mister refuses to watch it with me anymore because it has gotten so schmaltzy. Did any of you watch the Hurricane edition last night? I think I cried the entire damn hour, especially when they highlighted the man who lost his whole family. Crikey.
* I know that The Wee General is going to snap out of this religious fanatic phase of hers and want to make out with me again.
* I know The Mister is going to find cool new bands for me to fall in love with. I couldn't find a video for the band we are both currently obsessed with called Evans Blue, but I found one for Blue October. Click here. I love that song.
* I know that 99.99999% of the time, The Mister is going to give me multiple orgasms. *melt* Damn he's good.
* I know LL will make me think.
* I know SJR (aka Nipples, Biscuit, and lots of other things), Eric the Straight White Guy and Acidman will make me laugh.
* I know Suze's stories and pics will get me hot and bothered.
* I know I can read my favorite blogs (see the linkies in my side bar!) and be completely transported and entertained, no matter how bad of a day I am having.
* I know that the blogosphere will keep bringing fascinating people in to my life, and I can't wait to see who crosses my path next.
I heart you guys. Damn I'm happy today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
EB, I can't get the video to stream. Press button and nothing happens.
I'm always happy to get you hot and bothered, you know that. LOL.
I heart you too. ;)
Doh! I can't get the video to play either. I'll mess around with it and see if I can get it to work.
If you guys haven't read the "Elliot Brown" series on Alex and Suze's site, you must! Everything they write is great, but that story has really gotten my motor running lately!
*purrrrrrr*
Welcome back...it just hasn't been the same without ya...
EB tahnks for those kind words. I'm glad you like the story, one thing you can be certain of is that there's more to come.
I'm enjoying writing this one immensely. Though it is a bit of a guilty pleasure as I really want to finish off the "Yew Tree Manor" story at some point. Did you read that? Deamons and gobling if you know what I mean :D
Awwww shucks. Thanks Huck.
(I feel like I should be rapping that.)
Alex, I cannot wait to read the next part of that story. Part III was HAWWWWWWWT!
Ohhhhhh! I must have missed that one!!!! Must go treasure hunting for it this weekend. woo hoo!!!!!
Gobling, eh? My pervy mind of course read that as "gobbling" at first and I thought, hmmmmm.....sounds fun.
LOL
I'm such a damn perv.
EV- Yah, I've been thinking about our overall decision to bring down the "Us" blog. I'm having withdrawals. It's been awhile and I've been thinking I could probably bring something back on line safely without the local friggin' school districts googling it.
Damn, it's difficult to quit what you enjoy doing so much!
"The Wife" and I are gonna chat tonight... after or before our romp... who knows, maybe during.
Love the site... love the song!
Welcome back!
Bud
I make you think? That makes me giggle cuz lately I've been all about me, me, me, kids, me. ;-)
BUD!! Get back to blogging DAMN IT!!!
... I'll do my best.. of that you can be sure...
Eric
So here you are. Was wonderin'
Post a Comment