Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A wee fit of hissy....

I have a confession to make.

I have a temper.

Yes, for those of you who think I am "sweet" and not "dark and mysterious" as I swear I am.....

I. Have. A. Temper.

It's those damn Irish/German genes of mine.

Do you ever have any "The sky is falling" moments, where everything is just wrong and everything makes you mad? Well, I had one of those weeks really, and my temper flared......and I got even......by being rather passive/aggressive in a wicked, impish sort of way.

It's a small thing. A tiny thing. But damn, did it amuse me.

It is actually something I have done before.

When I am angry and I want to punish someone without being bothered to confront them......I change their ring tone on The Precious II (aka, my beloved cell phone).

You see, my dear readers/friends-formerly-known-as-flowers, when you piss me off, I don't necessarily tell you. I am not a confrontational person by nature. I don't like arguments, and I suck at debates.

Soooo......I have my own little way of venting. *wicked grin*

I currently have one person firmly in the proverbial doghouse.....so ya know what I did? I changed the ringer tone that normally suits him rather well to "I want to be a lady's maid" from a musical based on the sinking of the Titanic.

Isn't that fun?

Ohhhhhh if you could hear me cackling.....

So THERE you ninny. You pissed me off and basically got be fired up enough to blog again ahead of my new template install, which I swore I wouldn't do.

Perhaps I should thank you?

Naw. I think I will just play "I want to be a lady's maid" over and over.....cackling to myself, whilst frightening my assistant. What fun!




How evil are you?


I think Twisted suits me. ;)

Though it is not Thursday, I am posting a damn picture because it has been for frikkin ever and I want to damnit!!!!! I've never shown how long my hair is before. Heck, even I didn't know until this round of pictures! Damn!




Good gawd I have missed you people.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you too, BabyDoll...now, you can change my ringtone back to something more suitable, LOL...oh yeah, FIRST...I got your new comment cherry!

Blondage said...

*giggling* Crutch Darlin', you aren't my "Lady's maid". You're still Linkin Park. ;)

Suze said...

I've missed you soooo much. Lovely HNT you blonde minx. Happy HNT and welcome back. ;)

Also, I prefer you raw rather than not at all.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back.

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Welcome back, Cotter. :)

LL said...

*happy dance*

And things are right in my world now.

And be a simple kind of man.
Be something you love and understand.
Be a simple kind of man.
Won’t you do this for me son,
If you can?


Missed seein' your words, babe. Oh, and also missed seein' bits and parts of ya!! WOOT!!

Anonymous said...

You are very tolerant towards things and are usually very good-natured yourself. You are pleasant to be around and it shows in conversations. You are rarely inclined to do wrong.

I AM GOOD, DAMMIT.
pussy.

Blondage said...

Suze, I love the word "minx". *purrrrrrr* ;)

Thanks Cat!

LOL MChaos!!!!!!!!!

LL, I think that needs to stay your ring tone fo sho. Everytime it goes of I get chills. I heart Shinedown!

kitten, you are NOT a pussy! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I am pure evil! mwahhaaaaahaaaa! I guess twisted and evil can hang together, right?

Blondage said...

Abso-frikkin-lutely! LOL!

Earth Rooster said...

You are Evil

Aaaah! You are one creepy soul. You always do what is not right in a situation and believe that you are meant to take revenge on society. On the bright side, you can turn back, and it can get worse.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://ztyziboz.com/fxov/rhis.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://stamnjxe.com/wtud/beft.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://ztyziboz.com/fxov/rhis.html | http://emtlqqbv.com/mgfi/snpz.html

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...