Just got back from The Wee General's abode.
*hiccup*
I do believe I am intoxicated.
*hiccup*
She sure is cute.
*hiccup*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
10 comments:
Glad you are back!
hehe!
We should go out drinking and dancing!!
EB, what have you been up to or should I not ask? :)
About freakin' time. ;-)
I think the WG needs to post some HNT pics...... I mean... well... its just a thought....
;-)
You're a nut. Pecan. Cashew. Filbert. Macadamia. Pistachio.
Oh Great Evil One....
You are indeed a naughty girl!
*and I missed the hell out of ya!!*
Thank you AAG! Me too! Damn!!!! *grin*
Shay, that could be dangerous. Count me in! *giggling*
Suze, I didn't kiss any girls last night, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it. A lot. *wicked grin*
Sheets, I do have some great pics of her in work out clothes. If I can figure out how to block out her facial features, I'll think about posting one. ;)
MJ, it was all TWG's fault. She cut her toe and needed wine. Long story! LOL!
LL, yes! LOL!
*Meows hello to kitten* I missed you too!!!!!!
Not sure what to call myself anymore. LOL! Did the booze make the head feel any better?
LOL! Yes, the headache went away until this morning. Oy! HUNGOVER!!! LOL!
Post a Comment