Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

The Mister chose this week's pics featuring my favorite leather collar and our mutual favorite lingerie of mine.

I still can't believe it, but my perv started his own blog. So far it's all porn and music. *grin*

Please go say hi to The Quiet Freak who pleasures me...over....and over......and over.............in so many creative and deliciously wicked ways..............










If you'd like to join in the HNT fun, click the linkie in my sidebar!!!

29 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow. That is hot.

Happy HNT!

Phain said...

Ditto - HOT HOT HOT!

~*~HHNT~*~

Leesa said...

I LOVE this....great in B&W too! HHNT!

S said...

Proving once again that leather and lace works! LOL Happy HNT

Unknown said...

Happy HNT!

The Melody Censor said...

Leather nad Lace...love it! Happy HNT

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Oh my. HHNT

Robyn said...

Looks like fun/

Lee Ann said...

Very sexy pictures! Happy HNT!

ShyRocket said...

Great pictures and glad I finally visited your site. Happy HNT!

Bsoholic said...

Those are wonderful! :D

Happy HNT

OLY said...

oooo the collar!! YUM
Happy HNT!

Blondie... said...

Ooooh my goodness, how hot is that? Leather and lace and...wow...

Happy HNT!

paitl1 said...

very nice... looks like you're getting ready to be bad.
Happy HNT!

Suze said...

Soo hot. You deserve to be treated like a bad girl. ;)

The site looks fantastic.

Happy HNT sweetie.

WDKY said...

Sexy, sexy, sexy... Happy HNT x

Backdoor Slider said...

Awesome pics I do LOVE that lingerie !!

LL said...

Mmmmm, yummy!! Those are fabulous pics, babe!! So, ummm, that little triangular ring...is that where he hooks you up to the leash? Ohhhhhh, the visuals. ;-)

Jody said...

happy HNT my sexy friend

Irishdiablo said...

The template is hot, the pics are bangin, it's you're fault I'm hard so don't leave me hangin' ~ID

:-)

Blondage said...

*giggling*

Thank you everyone!

Backdoor slider, I sorta noticed.

(By the way, Backdoor Slider = The Quiet Freak = hub. Descriptive nickname, eh? *grin*)

LL, that clip is also good for hooking cuffs to. *grin*

ID, you rule.

Vic said...

Very nice! I love your blog colors and style too!

HappyKap said...

Yeah! Very nice. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with the others ... so VERY HOT!!

HHNT

lime said...

wow, that is really somethign else. happy HNT!

MG said...

This new template was worth the wait! PURRFECT ;)

yeah, and these pics are AWESOME. love the choker, very hot!

HHNT

Shay said...

OOoo I like the collar and I looooove the new look!

Jaxe said...

My attorneys won't really let me speak my mind, they will just allow me to say...

"Good Freaking GOD!"

;-p

mmm.

j

truckdriver_sefl said...

Wow how can you not like a little leather and lace!!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...