Click here!
Blame Crutch for this one!!!!
*evil grin*
Large talons.
Yeah, you better not link me!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!I will happily forward any and all complaints your way......large talons.....*laughing self silly*
........fiber woven bowls.........*laughing self sillier*
OMG! I love this!CJ
Glad to see you back, um, uh, Evi.
CJ, me too! I love that you can't turn it off until it plays all the way through too. It makes me feel so evil. LOL!*waves to Alice* Thank you! I am so happy to be back! I was losing my damn mind!SgtSmartass, poked with a what?*perk*
I love the part about the wizards and nessie.....*snickering*I need to turn it in to a link instead of an autoplay.......but I just can't do it yet! LOL!
LMAO!!!
Insert evil laugh here..."like 50 of 'em!"
..."11 local wizards to cast a protective spell......"....*howling*
Post a Comment
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
10 comments:
Yeah, you better not link me!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!
I will happily forward any and all complaints your way.
.....large talons.....
*laughing self silly*
........fiber woven bowls.........
*laughing self sillier*
OMG! I love this!
CJ
Glad to see you back, um, uh, Evi.
CJ, me too! I love that you can't turn it off until it plays all the way through too. It makes me feel so evil. LOL!
*waves to Alice* Thank you! I am so happy to be back! I was losing my damn mind!
SgtSmartass, poked with a what?
*perk*
I love the part about the wizards and nessie.....
*snickering*
I need to turn it in to a link instead of an autoplay.......but I just can't do it yet! LOL!
LMAO!!!
Insert evil laugh here..."like 50 of 'em!"
..."11 local wizards to cast a protective spell......"....
*howling*
Post a Comment