Sunday, March 26, 2006

My boys...

Two of my favorite things...
The world's largest cat (He"interrupted" us. Ahem.)
and The Mister. ;) *purrrrrrrr*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh!
i wasn't prepared for man-flesh! LOL
i love lats. mmmm. lats.

i suppose that's not exactly the um...cat...everyone expected to see, but that is one big ass cat. sure you don't need a wildlife permit for that?!

happy sunday!
ghostie alix

Suze said...

EB, I bet that's not quite the kind of pussy he expected to have on his face. ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is the world's largest cat. Damn!

The Mister looks yummy, btw :-)

Anonymous said...

It looks like he is giving head to that big ass cat?

Blondage said...

*giggling* Scroll down a bit Pooshie. There's booby pics. Better now?

Hiya Ghostie! The kitty is enormous. He reminds me of a Bobcat. The weird thing is, he isn't fat, just big boned (why am I hearing Cartman in my head?).

The pic doesn't do The Mister justice. You can't see how yummy his arms are. Ooomph. Or how cute his ass is. Or how muscular his legs are......

*mental orgasm*

Oh. Sorry. Where was I? *grin*

Suze, you just made me laugh diet coke out of my nose. LMAO!!!!!

C, I saw a cat on the news last night that weighs double what mine does. I couldn't believe it! My boy is 22 pounds. That one was over 40! Holy swear word!

And oh yes.....The Mister is definitely yummy. He is so going to spank my ass when he sees his pic up. (oh darn)

Catfish, hub is NOT a cat person at all. He likes this one, because it acts more like a dog. He prefers our 95 pound ball of fluff to that little critter. ;)

But damn that was funny. hehehehe

Northwoods Woman said...

Oh nice titties!

LL said...

The Mister....YUMMY!! Can I have him on every other weekend? *grin*

The cat....MONSTROUSLY HUGE!!

Blondage said...

Livey, he us going to die when he reads that. *grin*

LL, sure, as long as you don't mind taking the dog too.

*giggling*

Blondage said...

*smiles and zips lips*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...