Saturday, March 25, 2006

A Flashback and an update.....

Aye carumba. Today is our seasonal/part time staff's orientation. Remember this little post on my drunken exploits from that "other" blog last fall?


Have you ever...

...gone to a giant staff party...

...where you are one of five full time people present in a room of several hundred part time people that the party is honoring....

...so you help bartend because one of your best friends on the staff is helping out already and you want to play with her 'cause she's cool...

...and apparently you proceed to drink more margaritas than you serve...

...which results in you becoming rather blitzed...

...and the crowd includes five of your part time employees who can't stop telling you what a cute drunk you are...

...and then you tell your other favorite girlfriend, R, how fascinated you are with a security supervisor's muscles...

...and she calls J over, has him flex for you, and you nearly pass out...

...and you proceed to tell them both about your naughty blog and how to find it via a google search...

...and the party ends, and you tell some guy's wife, whom you have never met before, that J flexed and you nearly passed out...

...then you stagger out to the parking lot where R harasses you without mercy about the multiple-mentioned-muscle-fascination...

...and she calls J over and tells him to walk you to your car...

...and you talk to J for a long time about the naughty blog, his "real job" adventures (oh my...he should write a naughty blog too...), probably mention his muscles a time or two because you have lost some sort of filter that prevents you from saying whatever pops in to your wittle blonde head, and thankfully sober up a bit because it is COLD...

...so you drive home, call (pet name deleted) on the way home because he lives two hours behind you, probably mention alcohol and muscles a LOT...

...so you get home, CHECK THE BLOG FOR NEW COMMENTS BECAUSE YOU ARE AN OBSESSED FREAK and send a couple drunken emails...

...crawl in to bed and wake up your husband a mere two and a half hours before his alarm goes off for work...

...so when he gets out of bed, he makes noise and turns a light on for revenge...

...and you wake up, moan, and suddenly realize you feel woozy and dehydrated...

...so you crawl in to the bathroom to splash water in your face...

...you happen to catch your reflection in the mirror...

...and shriek WTF is that in my HAIR??!?!?!?

...then you crawl down the stairs for gatorade and aspirin...

...and the computer calls to you, because you are insane...

AND YOU FRIKKIN WRITE THIS BLOG POST!
So, I guess the point of me reposting my little story of drunken debauchery is the guy with the muscles, aka J, is back this season. Oh my my my. I think I'm blushing.

Update on the update....
Uuuuuuuuugh. I am such a frikkin DORK. An easily flustered DORK. I refuse to give up any details. I've said enough as it is.

*cringe*

6 comments:

Jason said...

Some guards have all the luck.

Blondage said...

LOL!!!!

It's a good thing I don't drink at the office. I'd probably beg him to flex for me again.

*pant*

Suze said...

You need securing if you ask me. You wild girl. Grrrr.

Pehaps you could get him to do a pic for the blog. LOL.

Blondage said...

True Suze. *wicked grin*

Oh my. If he would do a HNT pic. Ooomph.

Anonymous said...

C'mon now, ya gotta give up more than that for update...

Blondage said...

*sigh*

Ok. I'll write some more about my humiliation. Why not. LOL.

Next new post.

*groan*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...