A couple people pointed out to me that I haven't done a "Position of the Week" post in ages. Doh! So here we go!
I am going with sexual instead of political (don't I always? *grin*).
We sorta discovered this one by accident a week or two ago.
We started out spooning on our left sides. Other Half slid his top leg, his right one, in between mine. Then he sorta slid me so that we formed a right angle and moved me on to my back (he was still on his side). We stayed in that position for a while, and then he grabbed my right ankle and moved it up by his head. I sorta curled my left leg behind his ass for leverage (knee bent, ankle resting on the small of his back). He had his head resting on my ankle which was pretty cool. This is definitely a good one for you foot fetish/foot worshipers. Easy access for toe lickage. *grin* Other Half also had easy access to rubbing my clit, which always makes me happy.
It sounds weird, but I liked it.
A few days later I was like.....sooooo........wanna try that one again?
He sighed and told me it was a lot of work and he was tired.
LOL!
So Flowers, this is not a position for the sleepy. I'd say this is a good one for the drunk and randy.
Have fun!
*grin*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment