Friday, November 25, 2005

The Prowl, Part III

For Parts I and II, please scroll down my lovely Flowers....

He quickly closes the space between us.

He lightly touches my face.

I smile.

"Are you ready Baby?".

"Yes Sir.".

He kisses me gently on the lips, reaches around me, and swats me on the ass.

I yelp and giggle.

"Let's go.".

He takes my hand, and leads me in to my chosen room.

I try to keep my expression neutral, almost bored. I do not want the others in the room to realize I am nervous and a little frightened. There is a power in that knowledge that I am not yet ready to surrender.

He leads me to a large chair, and tells me to sit.

I watch him walk to bar in the corner and refill our wine.

I love watching him move.

He walks back to where I am perched, fighting a smile as he sees my hungry gaze.

"I know. I'm sexy.".

I am unable to stifle a giggle.

Several men begin to eye me with interest.

I blush.

He slides on to the chair behind me.

I scoot backwards until I am flush against his chest.

He hands me my wine, and I try to sip it, and choke.

I begin coughing, and once again, I feel eyes upon me.

"Baby, you have got to calm down.".

I whimper.

He reaches between my legs and lifts up my skirt.

His fingers move aside my panties, and before I fully realize his intent, he pushes two fingers inside me.

I gasp.

"You're going to cum for me.".

"In front of all these...".

"You're about to do a lot of things in front of all these...".

I quiver.

"Close your eyes".

I happily comply, successfully blocking out the others in the room from my mind. He begins to move his incredible fingers in and out, while rubbing my clit with his thumbs. I begin to thrust my hips against his hands, moving faster and faster. I can feel an orgasm begin to build. He adds a third finger. I moan loudly.

"Cum on my fingers. Now!".

My legs begin to shake. I begin to cum. I scream his name.

I lean back against him, panting and gasping and grateful.

"Open your eyes.".

I gasp.

A crowd has silently gathered around us.

I blush and lower my eyes.

I hear several chuckles before I sense the gathering move back once again to the main attraction.

I shyly turn my head towards his and he kisses me.

"Better?".

"Yes.".

He growls.

"I mean, yes Sir.".

He raises his fingers to my lips. I greedily lick and suck his fingers clean.

"Good girl.".

I smile.

"You've baited the hook. Are you ready to reel one in?".

"Sir???".

"You're beautiful when you cum. They all want you now.".

"Oh.".

I blink.

I begin looking around the room, feeling slightly emboldened.

I stare at each man until a pair of eyes meets mine, and then I move on.

My eyes linger upon the back of a tall, broad shouldered man with a shaved head.

Something about him captures my interest.

I want to see his face. I NEED to see his face.

I see his shoulders still as if he senses my stare.

He slowly turns and locks eyes with me.

I am startled by how blue this stranger's eyes are, how intense his gaze is.

I am instantly aroused.

"That one.", I whisper, my eyes still locked with his.

I feel my man's arms reach around my waist, his lips kissing the back of my neck.

"Are you sure? There will be no turning back.".

"I understand.".

The stranger nods in the direction of my man.

I feel him nod back.

Electricity shoots through my body as he begins to approach us with a rather
predatory look in his eye.

He looks me up and down. I can feel myself blushing.

He looks at my man.

"May I?"

"Yes.".

I blink, realizing that his "yes" meant...

The stranger crouches down, becoming eye level with me.

His startling eyes never leave mine as he lightly touches my ankles.

He slowly trails his fingers up my legs.

I feel my man's hands reach around and open my shirt.

I remain frozen as the stranger touches my calves, my thighs, my hips...

He leans forward and kisses me.

His tongue begins to dance with mine, and I become frantic for more.

I feel his hands move to the top of my corset.

He runs his fingers along the exposed skin, up to my leather collar, and tugs.

"Mmmmmmm.", I purr.

He lowers his lips to the right side of my neck and bites.

"Yes.", I gasp.

I feel my man begin to nuzzle the left side of my neck.

Two sets of hands begin running up and down my body.

I wrap my legs around the waist of the kneeling stranger.

He grabs my ass and lifts me off the chair.

I wrap my arms tightly around his neck and bite his lower lip.

I feel my man move forward. He presses his pelvis against my ass and grinds.

I moan.

"Look to your right.", he whispers in my ear.

I turn and gaze at the other female in the room.

She is slowly being lowered, the red rope untied and the cuffs unhooked.

I watch her go limp as the two men she has just fucked begin to rub the rope marks on her arms and legs.

"You realize what that means...".

I freeze, instantly knowing what he is about to say.

"Your turn.".

8 comments:

Roy said...

*growl* that was hawt B, but I think your imagination needs a spanking for being so *naughty*.

Blondage said...

LOL Roy!!! My imagination needs a spanking?!?!?! Well, that's a new one. LMAO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://qidrhrhh.com/jsrs/yegd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jskptbdd.com/ltjr/pjjb.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://qidrhrhh.com/jsrs/yegd.html | http://zknesweg.com/yahc/iggn.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://kqpgozeb.com/payx/jkeq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ucrzinen.com/eexo/svhs.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://kqpgozeb.com/payx/jkeq.html | http://yaipkzgx.com/ibya/bzgn.html

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...