After last week's discussion on phone sex, I had a couple of lovely Flowers ask me for phone sex schooling. Woo hoo! One of my favorite subjects. Here we go!
Allow plenty of time! At least an hour if this is your first time, or first time with a new partner.
Get rid of distractions -- turn the TV off (unless you are watching porn, hehe), kick out the pets (I was on the phone with someone who was loud and he scared the crap out his dog and the dog started barking his head off. It was frikkin hilarious. WOOF!), and get rid of any other potential coitus interruptus.
Sometimes you have to work up to it a bit. If it's your first time with a partner, it's hard (heh) to just rush right in to a scenario. A few tips on getting to "the good stuff"....talk about sex in general. Likes, dislikes. Ask your partner about their fantasies. Find something common, that you both enjoy doing, having done to you, or are interested in trying. Pay attention -- do they have a favorite position? Use that if they do!
Taking the time to talk about this stuff totally gets you both in the mood, loosened up, and makes it easier to ease in to getting each other off. *grin*
The ultimate keys to hot phone sex -- the two V's.
Vocalization and visualization.
Tell your partner how you feel, what you are doing to yourself, what you wish they were doing to you, what you wish you were doing to them. What would you be doing if you were in the same room? Where would your hands be? Where would your lips be? What would you be doing with your tongue? Your fingers? Are you on top, your back, all fours...? Visualize and describe! Play off your partner's response.
If you feel like moaning, MOAN! If you feel like screaming, SCREAM. Are you hard, wet, or throbbing? Say so!!!! Don't hold back! If you are close to cumming, scream it. When you do cum, describe it if you can! If you can't talk, scream, yell, hollar, moan and pant! Tell your partner that you want to feel them throb and cum with you, inside you, on you...It's all about the details details details.
The more vocal you are, the more you give to your partner, and the more you receive in return.
Ooomph.
Feeling rather squirmy for some reason.
*fanning self*
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
4 comments:
Nice Blog about custom car part. I also have a Blog/Website about custom car part which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.
These are some good tips. I'll have to come back for more.
Good judgment comes from best phone sex experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment. best phone sex
You, sir, are the greatest mom phone sex athlete in the world. mom phone sex
Post a Comment