Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Prowl, Part I

"Ready?", he asks rather impatiently.

"Yes!", I answer, laughing as I snap my garters in to place.

He drags me out of the hotel room and into the hall.

"Maybe we could fuck in the elevator?", I tease.

He growls at me in response. I love making him growl.

The doors open. We squeeze inside a very crowded elevator.

As I look at the faces of the other passengers, I realize this is a prime opportunity to get in to a bit of trouble.

I slowly back in to him, and begin to grind my ass against his pelvis.

"Wench.", he moans, as he kisses the back of my neck.

"mmmmmmmmmmmm", I purr, as I continue to swivel my hips against his body.

I melt in to him, ignoring the startled gasps from fellow passengers as I place his hands on my breasts.

The elevator arrives at it's destination far too soon for my liking.

Damn.

As we step out and in to the lobby, he slaps me on the ass. Hard.

I squeak.

"I'll put you over my knee right here."

"Promise?". I smile and wiggle my eyebrows.

He growls again, grabs my hand, and pulls me towards our waiting cab.

He opens the door, and tosses me in to the back seat.

"In a bit of a hurry?". I laugh again.

"I'm not in a hurry. I'm on a mission."

"Shall we go over Operation Catch, Fuck and Release again?", I say as I snuggle close to him, sling my legs across his lap, bat my eyelashes, and stifle a grin.

I feel his fingers trailing up my thigh as he slowly lowers his lips towards mine.

"We search, we select, we nail."

I smile as I feel his hand moving higher...and higher...

I'm breathless. Waiting. Hoping...

He slips a finger inside me. I moan.

I try to grind against him, but he has my hips trapped.

He tugs at my lower lip with his teeth.

"Are you going to behave Baby?".

"Mayyyyyyyyyyybe.", I say with a smile.

He applies more pressure with his teeth, pulls his finger out of my pussy, and I whimper.

"Are you going to behave?", he repeats.

I whimper again.

"Yes Sir.".

"That's better.".

He raises his fingers, wet with my juices, to my lips.

I sigh as he begins lightly touching my lips with his fingers.

I flick my tongue across my lips.

He follows my tongue with his, and begins to kiss me deeply.

The cab slows to a stop.

Damnit again.

He slides towards the door, and pushes me out and on to my feet.

I face the non-descript door of the private club, and shiver in anticipation.

As he exits the cab, I run my fingers across his rib cage, and wrap my arms around him.

He looks down at me, eyes smoldering.

"Ready Baby?".

I nod, though I am suddenly feeling a bit nervous under his intense gaze.

He smiles, and gently touches my cheek, reassuring me.

He can read me so well.

He kisses me quickly, and begins to pull me towards our destination.

8 comments:

Jody said...

please continue

Blondage said...

Yes Sir.

*grin*

tracyg said...

Yum,
Found you off of twisted monk... I like your style!

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://mbixgxfn.com/kweu/tnql.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://exnuiwes.com/zwjp/edgl.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://mbixgxfn.com/kweu/tnql.html | http://ndznctyl.com/lnjw/pwcp.html

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://mbixgxfn.com/kweu/tnql.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://exnuiwes.com/zwjp/edgl.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Carpet remnant to decorative area rug Food and skin care Business phone service verizon Accounting cvp alltel

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...