My dear friend that the previous post is about told me today to start posting again. So, being the submissive that I am...
*grin*
I do tend to follow directions....
So.
Scene:
The Gym, last week, on Bicep/Tricep day
Players:
Blondage
The Wee General, aka my trainer
John, a frequent work out partner
Blondage: Ugh. *groan*
Wee General: Pussy.
Blondage: I'm beginning to think you get off on calling me that.
Wee General: *laughs*
John: I never hear her call any of her other clients pussies.
Blondage: *glares at W.G.* Hmmmmm.
Wee General: *laughs again*
Blondage: Damn John. You sure did get tan over night.
John: Went to the tanning bed last night. Shaved first. Wanna feel?
Blondage: You shave before you tan...?
John: I shave every other day. Feel how soft my legs are.
Blondage: Eeeew. No! You're sweaty!
John: I'm so silky I can't stop touching myself.
Wee General: Too much information!
John: Wanna know my secret?
Blondage: I am breathless with anticipation.
John: I use women's shaving cream.
Wee General: *blinks*
Blondage: Uhm.......
John: I used my ex's once and loved the way it felt. They put baby oil in it you know.
Blondage:*thinks to self....Must. Not. Look. At. Wee. General.*
Wee General: Hmmmm.
John: I tried waxing, but it hurts you know.
Blondage: *looking at floor, looking at ceiling, anywhere but John and W.G.*
Wee General: Uhm....yes it does.
John: Have you ever tried that sugar stuff? I hate that sugar stuff.
Blondage: *barks out a laugh, pretends she is choking and coughing*
Wee General: *slaps Blondage REALLY FRIKKIN HARD on the back*
Blondage: *shrieks*
John and Wee General in unison: Pussy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
No comments:
Post a Comment