Last week, a phone call...
Muscles: Did you feel me last night?
Me: Huh?
Muscles: At about 11pm.
Me: Uhmmm....huh?
Muscles: I fucked you in the shower. You liked it. Sarge liked it too.
Me: WHAT?!?!?!?!
Muscles: I was thinking about you while I got off in the shower.
Me: *squeak*
Muscles: *makes some weird sort of purr sound*
Me: *squeak squeak* Sarge....?
Muscles: Mmmhmmm....he's always at attention.
Me: *squeak* Sarge is your....OMG. What are you.....why are you......what the heck are you... *stammer, stammer, squeak*
Muscles: On Saturday, I'm coming to visit you. Does your office door have a lock on it?
Me: *stammer, pant, freak* MARRIED! I'm MARRIED!!!!
Muscles: *laughs* True. Guess I'll owe my friends more money.
Me: Oh god. The bet.
Muscles: Yep. I've already lost it once, so why bother trying?
Me: If you don't stay away from married women, you are going to be broke! *still freaking*
(Me to Cougar: Do you think he uses that "did you feel me" line often? And it WORKS?
Cougar to me: *stammer, sputter, squeak* eeeeeeeeew!)
The next day, another phone call...
Muscles: You must be thinking about me. Sarge is at attention again....
Me: *shrieking* NO!!! Stop-it-stop-it-stop-it!!!!!!!!!
Muscles: My chest and arms are even bigger now. If I flash you in your office, will you flash me back?
Me: .....at WORK?!?!?!? NO!!!!!!!
Muscles: So that means after work I have a shot?
Me: *shriek* MARRIED!
Saturday...
Me: *pacing, pacing, pacing*
....and suddenly, there he is.
JESUS CHRIST! The man is just......massive.
Muscles: So, can you tell?
Me: *trying not to drool* Yes.
Muscles: Just yes?
Me: Yes. Just yes.
Muscles: *makes his pecs dance*
Me: Oh my.
Muscles: Wanna feel?
Me: Yes.....NO! I mean NO!
Muscles: *takes my hand and puts it on his chest*
Me: *I freeze, and feel his piercing blue eyes staring me down*
Muscles: What time do you get off? Do you want to get off with me? Or would you prefer ON me?
Me: *blink*
God help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
12 comments:
Ah, the danger and delight of temptation....
~EA
He's a freak. He's a freak. Don't stare into the light, it will only mesmerize you!! hahahahaha
Oh you want to play so much... And from that description I do to! Tell you hubby, tell him that you want him... Tell him temptation is driving you temporarily insane and you're not responsible for you actions....
LMASO
Loved the post!
OMFG!!
DO NOT GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT!
DUDE...we have a deal! Just tell hubby that he can take a trip to dallas....
maybe that will help? oh god, now I am being a pervert...lord, shit, damn...
uhhh...mmmm...tempTATIONNNNN!!!
Get your damn eyes off muscles..I never see you anymore and I just looked...*smack* you still have me as spitfire.
No wonder I never see you anymore.
Now I want to kick muscles's ass...he is a damn distraction.
yum..
Wow ... he really has your number ... I bet he's discovered your blog.
~Jef
Jef, he knows about my blog. I got drunk at a staff party and told him about it. He doesn't visit though. He only likes pictures. He told me my site had too many words on it.
*bites tongue*
Stealth, I know, I know. I have a lot of dead links, and I need to add Steath and TG's new blog to my links. I suck at keeping up! Forgive me? Spank me? Please? ;)
Devil, Hub would have kittens if I played with Muscles. OMFG!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
LL, I'm trying not to be mesmerized by the pretty pretty colors and the pretty pretty muscles on Muscles, but.... *whimper*
EA, perfectly said, as always. ;)
Jef, he knows about my blog. I got drunk at a staff party and told him about it. He doesn't visit though. He only likes pictures. He told me my site had too many words on it.
*bites tongue*
Stealth, I know, I know. I have a lot of dead links, and I need to add Steath and TG's new blog to my links. I suck at keeping up! Forgive me? Spank me? Please? ;)
Devil, Hub would have kittens if I played with Muscles. OMFG!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
LL, I'm trying not to be mesmerized by the pretty pretty colors and the pretty pretty muscles on Muscles, but.... *whimper*
EA, perfectly said, as always. ;)
I'll spank you! You're a bad girl! Come out and play with us!!!
*sob*
*spank*
*sob*
*spank*
oh HUSH!
you love it.
hell, I'D love it.
well, not from him, but, ya know.
Evie, honey, you are soooo doomed. Maybe it's time to just sit back and enjoy the *ride*. Ride - get it? LOL
Nice, I love your thumbnail and catsuite.
Post a Comment