Friday, March 23, 2007

!@#$%^&*(##%^&#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I let my verrrrry young stylist play with my hair.

Oh. Mah. Gawd.

The top of it is very pale golden-blonde. The underneath and the back is a dark reddish brown.

She claims it looks "fly".

Do people actually still say that? FLY????

Fly-my-recently-spanked-ass.

I have stripper hair.

Seriously.

I have stripper hair.

Hub is threatening to install a pole in the bedroom. It is THAT STRIPPERY! I am NOT KIDDING!

Today.....my darling staff......the rascals who work for me.....unfortunately....agreee.

AND.

They have nicknamed me BAMBI!

Oh. Mah. Gawd.

Muscles is due here in a couple hours. I just KNOW they are gonna call me Bambi in front of him.

And then, ALL 500 PEOPLE WHO WORK HERE WILL CALL ME BAMBI!

For like, EVER!

FUUUUUUCK!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, That is Fucking Awesome.... I am so loving it... Muscles and Bambi. Now if that doesn't make you laugh, then you are having a really, really bad day. Thanks darling!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah- get a pole too! cool!

Chickie Carmarthen said...

And yet you choose NOT to share a picture with us? You know we're all DYING to see you with stripper hair darlin'...on the pole, too!

Anonymous said...

the best King of Queens ever is when Doug installs a pole in their bedroom. You have to post pics as I have never seen stripper hair.

~Jef

Anonymous said...

Screw the bedroom! Put the pole in the living room and REALLY spice things up when friends come over!

Oh, and Edge, strippers are usually shaved down low so you'll have to remember to look UP to see their hair... :)

Easily Aroused said...

I think I could come up with a suitable pole for you to sashay around, Evie...

~EA

Blondie... said...

I bet you make the hottest stripper boss in town. rotfl. Take some pics and let us all have a peek, I bet you're just as beautiful as ever.
Have a great Sunday!

Jason said...

I was talking about planning a bachelor party for my brother in the summer. What's the name of your new club?

Maeve said...

You are so screwed and NOT in a good way!

Anonymous said...

One more vote for pictures...and remember to use heavy lag screws into the joists for those pole mounts, ya don't want to break that pole like you've been breaking those vibrators...

Anonymous said...

Yo, Evilicious Bambi! Need pictures!
Need to know what Muscles says!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bambi..I'm just jealous someone got to play with your hair..sigh!
tc

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...