Is everyone aware that today is national steak and blowjob day? *grin*
So, in honor of this very special occasion, I am dipping my toesies back in the HNT pool.
Clickies the images to see the full shots. :)
So, in honor of this very special occasion, I am dipping my toesies back in the HNT pool.
Clickies the images to see the full shots. :)
I expect to be doing a lot of that tonight. ;)
Want some tips on buying/cooking a good steak? Click here.
Oh, and girlies, if you want some tips on performing good oral, click here. ;)
xoxoxo
Now go give Osbasso a little slurp hello! ;)


13 comments:
Oh! Don't have anyone to celebrate with this week! Can I do it on the 24th instead? Hehe!
Nice pics! *wink*
Only 1 comment on those beautiful pictures! A shame...
*drool* I didn't EVEN know THAT..and I gave one out!! damn! I am so good...now on to tha steak..mmmph
HHNT, and fucking say hi on yahoo or myspace or ...my ...blog??
I MISS YOU BITCH!!
Actually, it's national 'No-smoking Day' over here in the UK ... and you appear to be in the process of slipping something between your lips.
Bad, bad Evie...
;)
~EA
Agreed. You've been naughty. Good work. :)
your lips and tongue look delicious
very sexy
js
Happy First HNT!!!
-N
Oh. Hell. To. The. Yeah! HHNT!
I should have marked my calendar. Just chicken tenders and masturbation for me last night.
Great pics.
~Him
I love the slideshow.My favorite is the one with your blonde hair and your lucious red lips, touched off by some mighty fine cleavage.
You made me smile today.
Thank you I needed that.:)
tc
Happy HNT
great pics, always a pleasure ;)
HHNT
HAPPY HNT!!!
what a lovely day it was. great celebration.
Post a Comment