Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...

8 comments:
well most folks dont think im pretty or delicate and I wasnt lurking. But I always comment when I can tell the truth
excellent pic
very sexy
my mouth watered
js
Nope, Evie. I'm lurking right outside the window. Woops, wasn't supposed to admit that. :-)
Seriously, glad you're back. It's a sweet photo.
Happy HNT,
figleaf
Hello! I'm still around! Been missing you...
That picture is missing a warm wet tongue.
~Jef
*grinning* Mouth watered? Mmmmm. Thank you JS.
Sidestand! Where the heck have you been?!?!?!?!?!
Figleaf, thank you. I'm still just posting sporatically at best, but I decided I am not going to quit. :)
Hiya Os! I think it is about time I rejoin the HNT party. Maybe this week! :) xoxoxo
Jef, yes, it is! LOL!
Thanks for commenting guys. You all made me feel verrrrry good.
I recognize that nipple from a long time ago...shit, I can't remember his name, and I loved him so much!! Jaded J, that's who I'm thinking of....Jaded J and the boobies. *sigh* That seems like eons ago. Life sure does change in a year, huh?
At least I heard, "Can I jack off on your tits?" last night. *grin* Life is lookin' up. hahahaha
And this is ME-me. You know. hehe
Damn... I need to come back more often...
Num numz!!!!
Post a Comment