If I keep this blog, it looks like I am going to have to make it private/password protected.
If I decide to do it and you want an invitation, leave me a comment or email me at evblnd at gmail dot com.
No psychos please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
14 comments:
Please don't go away and you know how to reach me.
*raises hand*
Can I have the password?
That sucks, but pick me, pick me!
you know my email address.
I think.
You better invite me bambi.
melanievanwinkle@tx.rr.com
hot pic :-)
oh and please delete this comment as soon as *you* have my email address*
I don't want the psychos you are referring to to have it :-)
Well, you have my e-mail addy. Please invite me. Also, I hope my attempts at creative writing didn't suck too much. Sad that a week where I was very productive creatively ended in such a catastrophe...
Me please, I would love an invite.
You better let me in...I may not leave many comments any longer, but I still read on occasion.
Dammit, don't let that blonde cunt run you off. FUCK YOU, SUNSHINE-SHITHEAD.
I'm very irritated right now.
Can you just relax that no psycho rule for me, just once. Pleaseeeeeeeee?
;-)
Please add me to your invite list. morning_tide@hotmail.com
thank you
Pls include me, honey. takingcontrolblog@gmail.com. Hope you're ok.
:-/
I'm sorry you have psychos hanging about. I'd like an invite if you'll have me.
I'm glad you found those emails hun!
((hugs and spanks))
Don't forget me, Cat
Glad your husband made you smile. Past and present. Please, please let me into your playground. No matter what! And I sure hope that you don't have to lock the door because of a few stupid idiots. My own feeling is they go away...
Besides there are so many wonderful places yet to explore from here.
Take care, love. Thinking of you always! :-)
Post a Comment