Monday, March 26, 2007

Strippery hair.


Had to trim the pic and mask my face a bit, but you get the idea.

9 comments:

Chickie Carmarthen said...

Heh...I think it's cute!

Osbasso said...

I think it makes you look like a Bambi, or something... ;-)

Blondage said...

*pinches Osbasso's ass* Brat. LOL

Thank you Chickie! xoxoxo

Easily Aroused said...

I'd wondered if it was possible for you to look even saucier.

Evidently, it is...

~EA

Anonymous said...

You're still a hottie!

Hoochie Mama said...

I think you are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

hair looks great from here sugar
and you face is to pretty to hide.....
js

kindabiz said...

i sure do get the idea ....

u damn look sexy !

Roy said...

I like! I can see the rogue comparison now, but it's still looking good :)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...