I met my husband in April of '98. We moved in together two weeks after we met. We got engaged in November of '98, and married in a castle, yes, a castle, in September of '99. It was all very fast and furious. *grin*
In '99, hub took a job with an oil company. He spent most of his time on the road. The first year we were married, we spent a total of three months together, and this was not consecutive time. It was rough, but we made it.
We spoke on the phone every day, if he was somewhere in the united states. If he was traveling internationally, we had to rely on email.
We spent a lot of time writing mushy love notes to each other.
I found a bunch today. Most of them......I won't be sharing. ;)
But this one.....it's short and sweet. He sent it to me in December, right before our second Christmas together as a married couple. I think he was in a rainforest in Columbia at the time.
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 9:54 PM
To: J
Subject: You
Hey you,
Just laying here looking over some of your christmas presents and thinking how lucky I am to have found a woman so beautiful and loving. You are something that I never thought I would have. You're the most special and important thing to me in the whole world. Just wanted to say I love you and miss you.
Love,
S
I discovered about 50 of these safely tucked away. Before I found these special little emails today, I was completely down in the dumps. But now?
So what if I password protect the blog.
So what if I move the blog.
So what if I quit blogging alltogether.
I married a sweet, kind, sexy man, who loves me more than anyone has ever loved me.
The psycho-hose-beasts out there.....
They just don't matter in the grand scheme of things, do they.
Lesson learned.
Thanks Sweetpea.
In '99, hub took a job with an oil company. He spent most of his time on the road. The first year we were married, we spent a total of three months together, and this was not consecutive time. It was rough, but we made it.
We spoke on the phone every day, if he was somewhere in the united states. If he was traveling internationally, we had to rely on email.
We spent a lot of time writing mushy love notes to each other.
I found a bunch today. Most of them......I won't be sharing. ;)
But this one.....it's short and sweet. He sent it to me in December, right before our second Christmas together as a married couple. I think he was in a rainforest in Columbia at the time.
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 9:54 PM
To: J
Subject: You
Hey you,
Just laying here looking over some of your christmas presents and thinking how lucky I am to have found a woman so beautiful and loving. You are something that I never thought I would have. You're the most special and important thing to me in the whole world. Just wanted to say I love you and miss you.
Love,
S
I discovered about 50 of these safely tucked away. Before I found these special little emails today, I was completely down in the dumps. But now?
So what if I password protect the blog.
So what if I move the blog.
So what if I quit blogging alltogether.
I married a sweet, kind, sexy man, who loves me more than anyone has ever loved me.
The psycho-hose-beasts out there.....
They just don't matter in the grand scheme of things, do they.
Lesson learned.
Thanks Sweetpea.
Fuck you, to all the psycho hose-beasts out there. FUCK. YOU.
11 comments:
abso-gawd-dammed-lutely right.
Fuck em!
Glad you finally got your shit together.
YEAH!! FUCK THEM!!! AS LONG AS YOU DON'T MEAN ME!!
HAPPY FUF!
YAY SWEETPEA!!
A psycho has been being nasty to you? Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em! No one is nasty to our Evie.
Seriously though you have my email if you make your blog private please add me to your list. I am a huge fan!
What a beautiful note from your hubby.
He's a wise man knowing what a great lady he's got.
Fuck the psychos!
Go evie, and I also expect to be put on the list of people for your blog if it goes private. That hub of yours is one lucky sumbitch.
Also, thank you so much for that email, it meant alot to me, and I appreciate it you big sweet giggly ball of spankings.
i just found your blog today. mmm if u are moving to another could u invite me?
FUCK THE FUCKERS THAT MAKE US FEEL LIKE WE HAVE TO LOCK OUR BLOGS!!! There I feel better now. I hope you do too sweetie! *kisses*
Evie, you have the right attitude, It's you and S who count.
You have fought them off before and won and I'm right behind you. :)
Drop me a line, you know I'm always here for you.
I love a happy ending.
you my dear have it in the wonderful man that worships you.
it's not friday yet but I figured "what the fuck" anyway.
tc
I heart you guys.
*smooch*
Post a Comment