Sunday, March 18, 2007

Holy worn-out oscilliating motors, Batman!

I broke yet another vibrator.

Lame.

13 comments:

Easily Aroused said...

You're insatiable, EB...

;)

~EA

Anonymous said...

I hope it wasn't one of mine ...

~Jef

Anonymous said...

now THAT's some powerful...
ummm...
feline?
*runs*

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the 3rd one this year?

Blondage said...

Darling, I believe that is the 4th one since I met you last November. Maybe the 5th? I am really hard on toys. heheheee

Ghostie...so I'm told. *evil giggle*

Jef, are you saying you have your own? Details please.

My dear, dear Englishman....yes, yes I am. ;)

Anonymous said...

You need to start a category on Angie's List, or Consumer's Reports.

Anonymous said...

What is that now...double digits?

Not surprised.

But that is sad.

I killed two rabbits in a week once. It was definitely a sad week.

kindabiz said...

ohhhh plsssss ...... now we get to know of the new one??

make it a vry steamy post on the newly one experienced !

Anonymous said...

I think you need a different brand, something that doesn't go to 11 on the vibrating scale.
tc

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking large, powerful, and 220 volts. Definitely get the extended warranty.

Blondage said...

**giggling**

I bought a new rabbit....and ohhhhhhh is it wonnnnnnderful!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Don't throw it away, it might have other uses.
http://www.theregister.com/2007/04/05/dope_smuggler/

Anonymous said...

Well said.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...