I had a loooooooong work day yesterday.....got off around 11PM....had drinks with my boss, our President, our CFO and my assistant until 1am....staggered home, and crawled in to bed around 2am.
I settled in, kind of cold, but comfortable.
Hub woke up and "made a move".
I was really tired, and just didn't have the oomph to move around as much as usual (I tend to be a thrasher).
So you know what happened?
I sank.
We have a fancy Tempur-Pedic mattresse. I lurrrrrve sleeping on it. It is like sleeping on a cloud.
However.
Having lazy sex on it just SUCKS.
I sank so far in while we were in missionary that it affected hub's aim. Ouch.
So, I flipped over for doggie style....
....and proceeded to sink again.....and the aim was off AGAIN......and OUCH!
I love sleeping on that bed, but damn I miss having some resistance and some frikkin SPRING!
*growl*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
12 comments:
guest bedroom sex ;)
I would imagine any kind of nympho (except a dead one, that's just icky) would be fine with any man. Or is that just me?
took the boing outta your boing boing, huh? bum-mer.
I'll put my Select Comfort mattress up against your mattress any day.
It's good for lazy sex, active sex, upsidedown sex, doggy, kama sutra and it's also great for sleeping.
tc
Glad to see your office life is the same rigorous its always been...
HUCK!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!
Top Cat, in hindsight, we really should have invested in one of those instead. I love my mattresse for sleeping...it is even good for various forms of kink, but "makin' lurve" just DOES NOT WORK on it!
Alix, yes....*sigh*....no boing boing.
Jason, dead and icky is definitely a turn off. LOL!
MG, unfortunately, the guest room is decorated in a "dead things" motif. Hub is a hunter. Ugh. He has these expensive mounts that I wanted to ban to the garage, but he begged and I gave in to a room with a door I can close.
I don't think I could have sex in a room with deer heads and trophy fish. *shudder* All those eyes on me. Bleh! The other guest room I guess is a possiblity, but the bed is tiny. Not much room for thrashing. :)
Move to the floor.
Note to self... Don't buy Tempur-Pedic...
hmmm. The other half and I haven't had any problems with our tempurpedic. Actually found some new and exciting things to do! LOL.
why didn't you move the floor??? *blink blink*
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
Happy Thanksgiving ... Cookee
"I don't think I could have sex in a room with deer heads and trophy fish. *shudder* All those eyes on me."
Pfft, just think of it as safe exhibitionism ;)
Post a Comment