The In-laws invade in a week and a day.
waaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm in a glass case of emotion!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
10 comments:
I know some pretty good hiding places if necessary.
*glares at Jason*
um, I have a blonde wig somewhere....
wanna do a swap? k, all that did was give me dirty thoughts. Just watch the onward video...it makes me feel better, anyway...
My poor Evie :-(
omg. that was so fucken funny.
i want to freak like that...because i am SO feeling it.
i mean, i didn't lob a burrito at anyone, but...
just breathe. ;o)
HAHAHAHAHAH!
Threw a burrito at him... LMAO. Wonder if he could use a quesadiller, a delicious bass or some ham....
GOSH!
dang. that was me.
i am not "sensua"
sounds like a dojo name or some shit.
Hang in there sweetie.
tc
He was repulsive and sexy at the same time in that movie. I loved it!!!
May your month of december go by with great swiftness and little pain, may your body go into autopilot, and your brain escape into another dimension until your inlaws have left the house.
--Slagfucious.
I miss you!!! Do you have time for a tag?
*whimper*
T-minus 6 days and counting.
*panic attack*
Post a Comment