Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

More pics from last week's sticky adventure.
Do some clicking around to see larger versions of pics and to open the boxes. There's nine pics loaded in to this nifty thingy. :)




45113638_202b79dc11

Now go give Osbasso a smooch!!!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does this make me wish I'd learned to solve Rubic's Cube???

Osbasso said...

Way cool! Worth the wait to get to the top!

Regal said...

very neat concept - HHNT

Phain said...

*puurrrrrrr*

Professor Fate said...

:) I'm gonna have to come back and play.

Happy HNT

Hollz said...

Thats awesome...couldnt stop looking at it. HHNT!

Fermus said...

Totally kick ass! HHNT!

Leesa said...

That is too cool ;)
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

What lovely eyes.

Suze said...

Evie, they are hot. I just got more than my fingers sticky!

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

MG said...

I had fun playing :)

great pics... HHNT

Jason said...

Sexy, and a computer genius. Who else loves sexy nerds? ;-)

Wenchy said...

Love how you did that!

JBoombostick said...

Great pics you sexy woman!

xoxo

HHNT!

Naughty said...

woo hnt! :D

love those nipples, and wanting to nibble then even more ;)

Hoochie Mama said...

OMG! I LOVE it! Fun and sexy all wrapped into one!

Happy HNT!

Lestat said...

Very cool. And to think of licking that chocolate off ...
Gotta stop -- I'm at work ;).

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun playing with your twirling box my tail got hard.:)
tc

Heidi said...

sweeeeeeeeett.
thanks!

Anonymous said...

OK Your pictures lately have been absolutely stunning! How do you do it! Especially with the display...

paitl1 said...

looks like you could use a hand getting all that chocolate off. i'll gladly offer my assistance. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Hi all!
Very nice site.
casino online photo http://casino.obyh.info/ casino read
Bye

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...