Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

I snuck off at work and took these.....

*evil giggle*

I HATE this bra, but it's perfect for wearing under white shirts.

Frankly, I'd rather just go bra-less.
;)



45113638_202b79dc11

Now go give Osbasso lots of kisses!!!!

19 comments:

Regal said...

Great bra, great boobs, great YOU in it! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, but haven't you been told yet? NOTHING goes better with white shirts than braless boobs. Simply NOTHING. Well, except perhaps a pitcher of water...

Anonymous said...

you are positively tasty darling.

HHNT...*drool*

Leesa said...

Sexy shot!! HHNT :)

Ag said...

wow

hhnt

Brown eyed girl said...

Lovely...and I understand completely, I love when I can go braless!
Happy HNT!
~xo

keda said...

lucky us! take time off work whenever you feel the need :)

happy hnt.

Suze said...

Evie, next time give me a shout. I love that white bra, such a lucky bra!

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Supercock said...

Naughty girl, sneaking off to do this at work..and I thought you behaved at work!

MG said...

it's not the bra that makes it hot... ;)
HHNT

Jason said...

I'm all for women going bra less, and topless too. If I can get them bottomless then I know I did something right.

Anonymous said...

It looks very good to me.

Anonymous said...

Sexy!!!

HHNT!

Easily Aroused said...

I is dizzy, Miss E. Dizzy, dizzy, dizzy...

~EA

~art said...

hhnt

Jody said...

nice happy HNT

Anonymous said...

After seeing your HNT I started singing "I'm dreaming of a White Breastmas"
tc

Anonymous said...

I Heart your Boobies!!!!

HHNT!!!

Anonymous said...

Superduper hot!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...