I was so busy cooking last night (until 1am! ugh!) that I totally spaced on HNT pics.
DOH!
I'll try to do some this weekend.
I hope you all have a wonderful Spanksgiving!
xoxoxoxo
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Evilicious blonde...
BIG HUGS
padme
ok...but then its got to be 10x hotter than ever before ;) :P
That's fine, but I make no guarantees about a certain hilarious rant SOMEONE emailed me from SOMEONE's former days ....that is to say, no guarantees that I won't post it and let my readers try to guess who wrote it...that is, unless..I get my picture.
:-> *Wicked laugh*
Happy Turkey Day, Evie! Btw, you gotta link and a blogroll for being such an evil-icoius blonde (and for your animated boobie box and the tip on Bruce's book:)
On the downside, that evil little pop-up ad box seems to have reared its ugly head on here, again:(
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I got so stuffed. Since I was in your neck of the cyberwoods, I thought I'd show you an odd story I saw, and if you ignore the visuals of the couple involved, you may find it interesting. Two people came up with the idea for a Global Orgasm for Peace to take place on the Winter Solstice. For more information, visit http://www.globalorgasm.org (something like that would have to be dot-org) or click on the news article: http://in.news.yahoo.com/061124/43/69olt.html
As for me, I don't know whether to laugh, shake my head, or vomit, though the last is mostly motivated by the age of the people who suggested it. Later.
Procrastination is acceptable for you. :) I'm still laughing at your last post. I would think it would be as fruitless to do it on a waterbed too. Must be funny as hell to watch, though. :)
Post a Comment