....mmmmm.......
I was between a pair of very maculine, muscular legs.....licking, sucking and teasing the most enormous cock I have ever seen.....even bigger than my 7 foot Spaniard, and that, my Flowers, is saying something....
My alarm clock goes off. I hit snooze, and drift back in to the dream...
I'm listening to him moan....my mouth feels so good, so filled......I am so excited I feel as if I am going to explode....
My alarm clock goes off. I hit the snooze again.
I can't stand it anymore. I have to have this cock inside me. I slowwwwly kiss my way up his body. I stradle him. I reach for his cock, beginning to guide him inside me, when my dream self looks in to the eyes of the man, and....
It's Dustin Hoffman? DUSTIN HOFFMAN?!!? WTF!!!!!!!!!! I don't even LIKE him!!!!!!!!!
I startle myself awake, cursing, wishing I had dreamed myself a blindfold....
Friday, November 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
16 comments:
sounds like a FU Friday post to me ;-)
LOL!!!
LMFAO!
Damn dreams!!!
Have a great weekend!
Bwahahahahahah! Damn you Dustin!
That is still a funny thought!! I can't believe you dreamed that. Maybe you were thinkin' of The Graduate???
Just more proof that the powers of the universe have a wicked, wicked sense of humor...
Spitfire, you are so right! I should have used that as a FU post. I was kind of out of it yesterday. That dream effed up my day! LOL
TG, damn straight! Damn dreams!
ROY! How the heck are ya!
LL, it could have been worse. I might have dreamed it was Howard Dean. Yarrrrrrrgh!
Seismic Pirate, Isn't that the truth! Why, oh why, couldn't it have been Russell Crowe in his Gladiator costume??
Did he tilt his head to the side and say over and over;
"I'm an excellent lover!"
"I'm an excellent lover!"
"I'm an excellent lover!"
Wow! What a dream, I'm just happy for you!
Even if something happend with it's final:)
Dustin Hoffman isn't all bad... but then I have a thing for short, almost nerdy guys.
I'm jealous though. Once I wake up, I can never get back into those 'good' dreams.
is that a young hoffman or a old one, he was pretty hot back when he was banging Mrs. Robinson..lol, thats isnt you is it?
lmao @ Jason. Dude. You stole my line. ;)
bwahahahahahahaha!
Jason! that was superb!
Evie! Come back! ;)
Don't work to hard girl!!!
Ya know, you should submit this to the FU Friday site after all!!!
YAY for laziness!! I totally would...the world should see that!!
Just be glad he wasn't in the "Tootsie" getup in your dream!
And when I wake up from a sex dream and try to get back into it, never can...totally sux.
I had no idea that Dustin Hoffman had a 7 inch cock.
Post a Comment