My oldest friend, my best friend going all the way back to junior high, M., just called.
She has seen my pervy little blog before, but it has been a while.
She and the hub are sans kids this evening, and she wanted the addy to my site.
(I've had four glasses of wine and you expect me to type http colon front-slash front-slash ????)
Apparently, they are seeking out some naughty entertainment. Wooo hoo!!!!!!
Soooo.....now she and her husband have both seen my nipples.
hehehehehee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
They've seen your nipples, and, are undoubtedly dribbling chocolate syrup all over eachother!
remember..it's your civic duty to show you sexy nipples to the world.:)
tc
That's alright! We've all seen them! :)
*cackling* Good point TG.
Top cat, I kinda like that. My civic duty. *giggling*
Tony, it wouldn't surprise me. She may be even kinkier than ME! LOL
wait, how'd I miss them? i feel so left out!
Hi... I'm an admin of http://Adultsforum.com.au. I read your blog and it sound interesting to me.I would really appreciate it if you can contribute some content for the forum and you're exactly the type of users that we're looking for however no URL pls.
THanks in advance.
Post a Comment